Top 4 apps selected by Cyber Mentor for note taking when doing Pentesting

 I have been watching Cyber Mentor on you tube. It is a 12 hour crash course in pentesting ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNzpcB7ODxQ&t=567s ) and there are 4 apps that he recommends. There are others out there that I have yet to see and try.

I have visited their websites, created a chart based on documentation or lack there of, so it is easier for people to base their opinion on what to use. If there is one that you would like to see, send me a message with the site, and some details. 

The top 2 that I would see myself using, is One Note and Keepnote.

Cherry TreeJoplinKeepnoteOne Note
Cloud BasedXX
Custom IconsX
Customize KeyboardX
File Size200100
FreeXXXX
Full Text SearchXXXX
PortableX
EncryptionX
Easily Share NotesXX
Multi Device SyncXX
AndroidXX
iPhoneXX
LinuxXXX
MacXXXX
WebX
WindowsXXXX
Web SiteCherryTreeJoplinKeepnoteOneNote

Comments

Popular Posts